YWCA Lancaster Women of Achievement Luncheon
November 2 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
It is time that we come together and celebrate the accomplishments and positive impact the women of Lancaster are making in our community. Too often, those who shine among us go
unrecognized. With your help, YWCA Lancaster intends to pay tribute to six deserving women of Lancaster County at the Women of Achievement Luncheon.
The honorees are:
- Melisa Baez – Director of Entrepreneur Training – ASSETS
- Vy Banh – Co-owner of Rice & Noodles Restaurant
- Dr. Beth Becker – Grade 9 Principal, Hempfield School District
- Willonda McCloud – President & CEO of Bright Side Opportunities Center
- Bonnie Glover – Retiring Director of Domestic Violence Services of Lancaster County
- Kayla Schneider – Child Advocate and Miss Keystone 2018
These extraordinary women selflessly give of their time and energy to make our community a better place. This event recognizes and honors these women who have demonstrated qualities of leadership and excellence in their personal and professional endeavors while supporting, embodying, and complementing YWCA Lancaster’s mission of eliminating racism and empowering women.
Cost is $85 per person and tables of 10 are available for $850.
Our Keynote Speaker is Dr. Wendy Osefo, a Nigerian-American television personality and a highly sought-after progressive political commentator and strategist. Wendy is a Professor of Education at The Johns Hopkins University, Contributor at The Hill, and the Founder and CEO of The 1954 Equity Project, LLC.